This is a fun article. Of course, as an ethics teacher I should probably worry, but I will continue to have faith that I will do okay.
I am still working my way through moral philosophy so this article had relevance for me. I hope you enjoy it as well. Read the comments, some of them are pretty fire breathing.
via Ockham’s Beard
- In Other News: Ethicists’ Babies are Surprisingly Well-Behaved (aleksandreia.com)
- Selfdom and Serfdom: (brothersjuddblog.com)
- Other Reading (wordsonwar.wordpress.com)
- Rushworth M. Kidder, Ethicist, Dies at 67 (nytimes.com)
- Buiness Ethics: Practice versus Concept (bizgovsoc2.wordpress.com)
- Julian Baggini on the foundation of morality for both the atheist and theist (jdylanparker.wordpress.com)