Flock claims to be the fastest browser on the web. I’ve never seen anything that would suggest otherwise. I’ve used it for several years. It is, however, no longer supported.
Opera is considered one of the easiest to operate.
Seamonkey is full featured.
Firefox is the second most popular browser. It has a huge set of add-ons. I’ve got a typing tutor and an Arabic language translator.
Chrome has a bunch of features. It’s overly complicated but a lot of people like it.
This is a browser purely for music downloading. It has every kind of feature for playing music.
- Firefox 8 Beta: Visual Tour (informationweek.com)
- Opera Web Browser Over Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome? (techrequest.wordpress.com)
- Firefox 8 Beta: Better Controls For Add-Ons, Tabs (informationweek.com)
- Rekonq Web Browser Hits 0.8 Stable (omgubuntu.co.uk)
- Browser Round-up: Firefox 7 Beta 5, Google Chrome 14, and Opera 12 Pre-Alpha (omgubuntu.co.uk)
- Top 10 Internet Browsers 2011 (techebook.wordpress.com)