At the moment, a great deal of weeping over the defeat of net neutrality is justified. Unfortunately the war for the internet can be lost on more than one front at a time. So, “Chasing Fat Tails” explains.
- European Parliament Gets It Right on Net Neutrality Say Digital Liberties Groups (pcworld.com)
- Comcast rolls out $10 internet for low-income families (slashgear.com)
- FCC publishes net neutrality rules (macworld.com)
- FCC’s net neutrality to take effect November 2 (slashgear.com)
- The Fate of the FCC’s Open Internet Order – Lessons from Bank Fees (truthonthemarket.com)