Since the Foundation canceled a grant program of $700,000 a year specifically designed to pay for underserved populations breast exams, we can only assume they have decided that political action against Planned Parenthood is much more important than fighting breast cancer. Since the organization has now defunded thousands of breast exams for poor women, we can only assume that they have only a limited interest in fighting disease.
Join the Facebook Group to De-Fund SGKF
- Girl Talk: Poor Women Have Breasts, Too (candidobservation.wordpress.com)
- Susan G. Komen – What Have You Done?!?! by Americans for Democratic Action (socialactions.net)
- Is Susan G. Komen putting women at risk? (politico.com)
- Susan G. Komen Group Withdraws Planned Parenthood Funding (pittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- Susan G. Komen Official Resigned in Protest Over Planned Parenthood Cut-Off (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- NY mayor in pro-choice group gift (bbc.co.uk)
- Planned Parenthood Says Susan G. Komen Cut Funds Because Of Politics (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- What to think about Komen now… (givingcityaustin.com)
- Komen’s Political Storm (thedailybeast.com)
- Fury over Komen decision to withhold cancer funds (sfgate.com)
- Komen Foundation in damage control mode over its decision to defund Planned Parenthood (dailykos.com)
- Susan G. Komen officials resign in protest (piedtype.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.