The Ethics Challenge
The newspapers (and our blog) are full of unethical politicians; the sports pages full of rule-breaking players and parents; the business news full of sleazy companies and greedy CEOs; the education pages full of students who cheat on exams. What’s a person to think?
Perhaps you really do have to cheat to win. Perhaps you need to shade the truth to get ahead. Good people hear that “everybody does it,” and wonder.
It is a great pleasure for me to offer a plug for Ethics Bob’s book. Please go the web site (click the link above) and consider buying a copy.
This is a video from the same author –
- Ethics Bob has some Choice Words about Mitt Romney (pilantsbusinessethics.com)
- Ethics and Social Media: Where Should You Draw The Line? (openforum.com)
- Business Maverick Claims Traditional Ethics Overrated as a Leadership Tool (prweb.com)
- Ethically Speaking…….. (iangodfreyblog.wordpress.com)
- Axiom Consulting Partners Offers 5 Ideas to Protect Your Company from a Potential ‘Penn State Problem’ (prweb.com)
- Role ethics as virtue ethics? (warpweftandway.wordpress.com)
- According to Recent Studies, Wealth Detracts from Ethical Behavior. Or Does It?(blogcritics.org)
You must be logged in to post a comment.